Skip to content

General

585 results found

1. Where is the crop feature?

I use PicCollage because it could let me crop the photograph to any size that I need. Why did you take this feature away and replace with those useless round corner square or rectangle? Please revert the old crop feature. Thanks

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Owen responded

Hi PicCollagers,

Thank you all very much for the feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience and please know that we are working on our own cropping feature. Hopefully we will be able to provide the feature in the immediate feature.

Meanwhile, please provide us with as much information and feedback as possible in terms of your usage of photo effects. Let us know what you think of the new filters. Your feedback would help us tremendously in improving the app. Thank you for your support!

PicCollage

2. A brilliant idea that may solve a important issue

So I’m sure everyone has noticed people using PC as a dating app or swearing everywhere or making hatepages! I have seen people post inappropriate photos or say offensive things or discriminate. I have an idea that could solve all that!! So maybe we can create a function where you can apply to become a ‘moderator’ or a ‘crew’ where the moderator or crew goes around and can notify PC immediately for any inappropriate activity going on. What this job does is they can make sure that PC is a safe environment for young users. They could maybe mute or…

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Others  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Help Save PicCollage

Hey kids, it’s @timetraveler. As we all know, pc is dying and it’s dying fast. We need to call 911 and get a ambulance over here so we can revive it. Let’s think about all the things we can do to help save PC and make the ambulance come quicker :

Message : no one likes a snooper and here on PC there’s always people snooping on our chats that we want to be private. If you think your chats private, it’s probably not. If you work for Blue Cardinal and you’re reading this, hire some better programmers who know…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Owen responded

Hi there,

This is Owen from PicCollage.

Thank you all very much for the suggestions. We will definitely take them into account for our future updates. Please make sure to keep the app updated to the latest version to enjoy an even more awesome PicCollage experience.

Thanks again for the support.

Owen

4. 18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Official Voting for Poppage

There should be an official voting for the pop page as the old one is extremely dated and many new collagers deserve more credit. There could be nominations that PicCollage could filter through to select the best candidates, and then there could be a voting section. Collagers could go to a voting/polls website and pick a few collagers from the approved nominations to let the community weigh in, and then PicCollage could pick their favorites. This would be way more effective than the random voting in this feedback section. Please give this a chance and toggle the button💕
    🌊clear-blue-water🌊

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. New update needs reupdating

Hey! For the new update you just released, I don’t know if you know but you took away the ability to crop images, change the orientation of them, and blur text, and many other things we were able to do with the old effects button, but now we can only just edit the picture. Please consider changing this in your new update as many of us collagers need these tools to make amazing collages.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Owen responded

Hi PicCollagers,

Thank you all very much for the feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience and please know that we are working on our own cropping feature. Hopefully we will be able to provide the feature in the immediate feature.

Meanwhile, please provide us with as much information and feedback as possible in terms of your usage of photo effects. Let us know what you think of the new filters. Your feedback would help us tremendously in improving the app. Thank you for your support!

PicCollage

7. 13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Wild

wild_dreamer- for a feature 😝😍
    She deserves this so much. Her collages are so original and beautiful.
    Please vote for this is you agree.
    -Abby and Sarah; fallenpieces

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Find a way for the user to delete backgrounds and sticker packages they don't want, they take up a lot of storage space.

end user should have the choice to delete any unwanted backgrounds and/or stick packages. It wastes storage space on android phones.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why don't all my pictures load?!?! I can't make a collage because for some reason I can not access all my photos from my phone.

I have 7 pics I wanted to make a collage with. When I click on add pictures on 4 of the 7 show up. How do I fix this? I've tried everything I can think of.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Feature Wild_dreamer-

Plz feature wild_dreamer-! She deserves at least 1 feature! Her collages are unique and amazing!
    From snowflakes-

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Changes, Concerns and Awareness to PC //please read

This -apollo- before u start reading I just wanna tell everyone that this is NOT HATE!!! I just got inspired from @addictedtovolleyball and @clear-blue-waters. Again, this is NO HATE!!! ❤️❤️💕💕

Font colors- we should get to have a feature where we use the eye dropper tool and make our own colors!

Font designs- not how ur font looks like but like a eraser tool to use on the font! It would make our collages better!

Pop-Pages— PC should have a competition where we get to vote who should go on the Pop-Page (I know this is exactly what @addictedtovolleyball and…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. BRING BACK BLUR!!!!!!

There are so many things I needed the blur effect for and when I needed it I used pic collage. Now I may have to find a new app to edit the photos. Also, I think it would be a very good idea to add dms to pic collage so people can talk to others privately. You should also make it possible to tag people in a video or comment if you want them to see/reply to the video or comment. Reply to this idea if you agree so it will be seen!! Thanks!

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Owen responded

Hi PicCollagers,

Thank you all very much for the feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience and please know that we are working on our own photo editing features. (the previous features were provided by Adobe) Hopefully we will be able to provide even better features in the immediate feature.

Meanwhile, please give us with as much information and feedback as possible in terms of your usage of photo effects. Let us know what you think of the new filters. Your feedback would help us tremendously in improving the app. Thank you for your support!

PicCollage

16. Why isn’t there a Landscape template???

Why is there no Landscape template?

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why take crop away??? I want a very straight cropped image not scissors. Looking for a new app!!!!

I want to crop straight lines! Is there any way to as scissors are not what I need. Very annoyed I have spent so much $ on extra stickers and back grounds to now need to find a better app. The updates have not improved your app but decreased it functions.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Owen responded

Hi PicCollagers,

Meanwhile, please provide us with as much information and feedback as possible in terms of the usage of photo effects. Let us know what you think of the new filters. Your feedback would help us tremendously in improving the app. Thank you for your support!

PicCollage

18. Problem with logging in 😢

So basically... it’s @lem0nayde here and.. I can’t log in!! Whenever I try (and don’t even say “you probably got the pass wrong” CUZ I DIDNT) it just says “that is a BAD request” ???? HELLO PLEASE LET ME LOG ON SO I CAN CONTINUE BEING ON PIC COLLAGE. 🥴😢 tHanK you ..
    Lemmyyyyyyyy
    Ps seriously pic collage please reply :) I’d love to be back on soon 👍 [8/03/19]

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Christine responded

Hi PicCollagers,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for the late response. We have fixed the issue and we deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have further questions! Thank you :)

Christine

19. -Razz-Edits

FEATURE HER!!! Her collages are amazing and I’m so glad to have her as a friend she’s always supportive and she reavers many more followers!!! If she is reading this I hope she knows how much I love her
    She knows who this is from!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Feature voting

We should be able to vote on who’s account gets a feature and what collage this would make sure that people who are making a whole world of amazing edits can get the recognition they deserve

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?